Sunday, May 29, 2011

#39. Yogi the middle aged man.

Hellow. updating at evvning again, it seems Holiday weekend, but I had no plan, was sleeping all day today.
sleeping

sleeping  
 many furriends seemed bored and said they had been on PC and talking on Facebook all day today.they should have taken nap all day like I did, it could have saved energy. Ooo I have to return to Facebook later to entertain them ...I really do dat daily, make them laugh.  yesterday I played as a middle aged man constructor with helmet, you want to see that?
I think I look great with Helmet.
As many of you might know, I am often told that I look like a middle aged man(I am female). probably because of my XXXL belly and bald head with wrinkles. when I disguise as middle aged man, I look purrfect, don't you think?

can you tell where I am??
 Looks like I am very well blended in those middle aged men..well, that's all fur today. see you tomoroooo
XLXL... Yogi

No comments:

Post a Comment