Saturday, June 18, 2011

June 18, 2011

Gud Evvning! how are you tuday? me, nothing much, I did eat-sleep-eat-sleep-bully-eat-sleep-eat-sleep as usual. somebody said my daily schedule was pretty much like professional Sumo wrestler peeple, no wonder they are all XXXL  like me.

In my imagination world, I tried on a new pants today.
See? Cool, isn't it?

By the way , "Yogi and Furriends" page on FB has 421 fans now, ShanQ for joining us. I can't believe that I have own fan page and this blog also. I thought that only fluffy cute cats/dogs can do that or allowed to do that. ShanQ very much fur being my fans and suppurrting me. recent photos of me below.

grumpy, I do not smile at camera.

When I pretended dead,  my XS little bro got  happy.
Simply scary-that's me!!
     
Well I better not scare you much on your Happy Saturday night, so I'll go now.
See you tomoroooo, XLXL  Yogi

No comments:

Post a Comment