Thursday, March 7, 2013

Cats in my house


I thought I had introduced the cats in my house somewhere before, but many people ask me about them,
so I'm gonna introduce them to you here today.
There are 7 Sphynx cats, 2 Peterbald cats, and 1 regular mixed cat with fur =total 10 , (1 prejident and
9 cats to be exact).

The Yogi body pillow. 3 cats can share the pillow.


Avee and Mimsy(blind)
Finley (blind) always smiling
Milton


       As you see, others are not grumpy. I don't know why.

Hattie
 
Miss.Blueberry(peterbald, not Sphynx)
 

Miss.BoomBoom(peterbald)
Tink
Avee and Moshi


   
I think there are 9 cats in the photos above.

And Me

I hope you enjoyed.

ShanQ~.

XLXL

Yogi

3 comments:

  1. Not only liked...Loved!! Thanks for sharing your precious furry family with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Butterball and DadMarch 8, 2013 at 10:34 AM

    I can't keep up with all the kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you ever would like one more hairy cat, I'd love to send you June Buggie! *whispers* Don't tell him I said that, OK?

    ReplyDelete