Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Breakfast At Tiffany's With Yogi

2015 Happy Meow Year to you!!

Good Grumpy New year!!
As many of you might remember, my manager had started painting of my portrait in October, 2014,
and it took nearly 2 months (20x20 big), By the time it was done, we had nothing else prepared for
selling as Holiday Yogi merchandise!!!
designed quickly photo calendar, then as some fans requested, we started designing
"Yogi  Funny photo calendar".
( I mean  we have Classic photo calendar and Funny photo calendar for 2015).
 We have designed some new funny pics for calendar, and picked some from our previous work
 (as seen on Yogi and Furriends in 2011-2014).
We're happy with new designs, and would like to show you some.

We did something new- got me on time machine and sent me back to the 60's, and 70's .
then I was in the Movie "Breakfast at Tiffany's" !!
In my calendar, it is called
"Breakfast At Tiffany's with Yogi".
lets see "Breakfast at Tiffany's with Yogi"

The cat in the movie is me!!


Our Funny pic calendar for January,
Audrey is wearing our best selling item
The Yogi sleep mask, and Yogi necklace.

I played as a comforter for her.



Again, I played as a comforter for her in the movie!

 I am not sure if it is a Romantic movie or Scary movie.

Anyway, the Funny pic calendar is available for purchase. (but only 2 left)

(Classic calendar is all sold out.)

O yah, and from the sales of my calendar, we have sent $50 donation to NYC rescues
(for homeless dogs/cats). 

XLXL

Yogi


No comments:

Post a Comment