Tuesday, September 18, 2012

News around Yogi ~September 2012

 Good Grumpy Afternoon, Furriends!! I'm Yogi. There are few things I'd like to announce today, some of you already know that my namager Imoecat has died last Friday(Sept 14), that's why I have to update this blog by myself today. She was 16 yr old elderly cat, not strenji that she passed away anytime, and it happened. too bad, but good news is that her owner is still alive, so her death would not affect my bijiness at all. Blogs, fan pages, Yogi shop OK, no worries.

Visited Imoe house once, I'm dancing. shaken the house hard,
Hippo daddy(Imoe owner) complaining to Imoe about me.

And the Child purrson in Imoe house read me a book,
She has picked the book for me ("I Can Make you THIN") belly interesting.
 I cried for her anyway.



Next topic, Butterball update.(see the previous post last week on this blog)
His dad has just made this video, so you can see what really happened to Butterball.
He still has been with the cat napper, not yet return to his dad.
please watch   

This is awful. my manager Imoe cat has gone, she died, family know she won't be back, but Butterball is alive(I believe), and we know where he is, but we don't know how he's been doing.  it must get his dad crazy!!
as the video says, The local police refused to help his dad get his cat back. what kinda people they are?! it's because "Just a cat"?!  maybe Dad should write to OH senator or somebody. I'll continue updating Butterball incident on my blog , or "Yogi And Furriends" fan page on Facebook.

And  a new follower on Twitter,
Local News station!!


That's all for today. ShanQ for reading. see you soon.

XLXL

Yogi

2 comments:

  1. Hi Yogi, Sorry about your friend. Any updates on the kitnapped kitty?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ShanQ Rumpy for the commment, No good news about the kidnapped wrinkly child so far. we really worry about the owner ..








































































    ReplyDelete