Friday, February 14, 2014

The Valentine's Cat (with Heart marking)

Happy Grumpy V-day!!
Today, I want to introduce you my furriend from Japan.
She has Lovely Heart marking exactly on her chest,
I call her "The Valentine's Cat".
Nana, pretty Calico girl with a Heart marking.
Her name is Nana, she lives in Japan.
Isn't she lovely?
The largest Heart marking on cat I've ever seen.
Some markings on cats/dogs look like something only by the angle, but
look at her heart marking from front and side,
we clearly can see it is a heart marking,
And as I mentioned earlier, it exactly is located on her chest.
that's amazing.
she's gonna be in the new cat Cartoon in Japan soon.
(FYI.. I was asked to be in the Cartoon too!! saw my cartoon drawing already,
but sad news- all my fans may never see it though the job is still open for me).

Well, that's all for today,
I hope you'll have a Happy grumpy Valentine's day.



XLXL





3 comments: