Thursday, April 28, 2011

#9. Me and Sports.

Hellow, how are you today? I am grumpy as usual.
you see? (picture at right).


 By the way I'd like to talk about me and Sports.. I mean physical activities today.


It's hard for XXXL size cat like me to get up and move regularly as you can imagine. yes it is. I can't even jump higher than 6"(approx 15cm?) because of my heavy XXXL bottom. but I do try sports or exercise sometimes. I'll show you pictures.


 Me, tried Sumo wrestling, I beat the guy really.
recently I've got the Shape-up shoes, I wear them when I go out.
 Me in Fitness class, attend once a year. it's time for push up. advanced push up should not touch knees on the floor like I do. see?
 Cycling.. just sitting at back but still hard for me to keep my balance for not falling from the bike.
Walk with leash. this is new for the cat world. but more cats have been walking with leash lately.

I think I do make effort, but my size never changes.. still over 20 lbs(approx 10kg) and XXXL. I think I'll go get some treats and take a nap. See you tomorrrroooo.

4 comments:

  1. Ohh, Yogi! You always make me laugh! I especially love the pic of you with Kimmy K. in your Shape-Ups!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai, Ms.Catsparella, Shan Q fur writign me again, glad you liked my new Shape up shoes. like many overweight peeple I like to try easy way to lose weight. just put on shoes and walk sounds eessy. See you tomorrrrooo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember 3 ounces of canned food three times a day, and 1 tablespoon of dry kibble twice a day. Your momma said she was around you all day so maybe have her feed you canned food like at 8am, 3pm and 10pm and do the dry like first thing when she wakes up and last thing before she goes to bed. And try to exercise 30 minutes a day, even if it's just waving your arms around for 5 minutes at a time, ok...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teri, ShanQ fur the diet info and talking to Yogi mom. she really appreciated your advice, and said that she's gonna try it on Yogi diet. but exercise part is not really easy in Yogi's real life..she said.

    ReplyDelete