Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hellow

Hellow. How are you tuday? was there earthquake in CO yesterday? I didn't know that, but I think I was exercising yesterday in a.m yesterday, maybe my exercise shaken the mountain bit then.. I didn't feel anything.

By the way, I hink my PC is strenji, it can not post the latest funny pic by Imoe on my fan page on Facebook  last night, so I hink I am gonna try posting it on here. 
Here it is. New ad with me.
In the photo above, I am not sure if I am helping the girl purrson to carry her XXXL backpack or torturing her with adding my XXXL weight on her backpack.

By the way I'm happy tuday 'cause "The Yogi bag (design B)" is all sold out tuday!!
SOLD OUT!! YES!!



I bought one too, to wear it. see? 

 I appreciate peeple who purrchased my merchandise, but also can not believe there are peeple who want to carry me around or wear me(we haveYogi Tee), or drink with me(Yogi Mug).. strenji...

well, that's what's new around me. See you tomoroooooo, XLXL.... Yogi




No comments:

Post a Comment