Monday, June 20, 2011

June 20, 2011

God Evvning! it was rain here more than 1/2 day tuday, and yet was cooooooold outside. very strenji weather.
I was grumpy of course. you know, I have seen the magazine article very long time ago that was talking about popular nail colors by city in US. when women in FL, or LA liked oranges or red, the most popular nail color in Denver, CO was BLACK!!!!! too strenji!!! I bet there was some connection between the unpredictible weather here and people's mood. No wonder I am grumpy always.

wrinkly & grumpy
Imoecat has been trying to draw me, she started in February, but she too lives in CO, I think she can not concentrated on it, she has not finished yet...
getting better than lasttime I saw, but not yet done.
But she has made really cute my imaginary photo tuday.
me on Oscar Mayer hotdog ad.
I like the man holding me like his baby, and tries to protect me from the bad child purrson who is going to eet me. well that's all fur tuday. See you tomorrooooo, XLXL... Yogi

No comments:

Post a Comment