Tuesday, June 7, 2011

June 7, 2011

Gud Evvning!! I was busy for processing Yogi mug order all day, not much, but I  think I sell my merchandise very well (sold over 10 T-shirt  last month, and sold another 4 Tees in the last 24 hrs also). this is the photo of the day.
See? me with my lap top, processing mug order.
 
I have officially have only 397 fans (Yogi and Furriends on Facebook), so even few people purrchaes my mercandise is miracle. I've got some new free Yogi gifts to include fur purrchase,
New stikcer(2pcs), New magnet, one of those greeting cards and Yogi Pen!!
I sure keep surrprising fans, Oh speaking of fans, this is the result of the survey I saw in a magazine today.

\the survey was about which artist people want to see in concert most this summer.
Well, Master Yogi is most popular this summer, and Hot artist now.
I have to process some order today(to ship tomoroo morning), so lemme go now.
See you tomorooooo, XLXL... Yogi

No comments:

Post a Comment