Thursday, June 30, 2011

June 30, 2011

Gud evvning, the last day of June tuday!! can't believe that 1/2 of year has gone while I was repeating eat-sleep-eat-sleep-bully-eat-sleep...daily. Christmas gonna be soon, I think. (I already have an idea fur Holiday Yogi merchandise). By the way, I took many new pictures tuday. I'd like to show you some here.
Upclose me
grumpy 

XXXL

beauty time
 I don't know why, but I often shut my eyes when my momsy tries to take photos of me, and in many photos, I look grumpy and scary. It's Furryday now, July 1. XXX Boring holiday weekend is coming-I hink I has no plan and  will be here daily even during this holiday weekend. Furriends in the other countries are not Holidays. I should be able to find some furriends who would be spending normal Monday on FB or here. well, see you tomoroooooo, XLXL, Yogi

No comments:

Post a Comment