Saturday, June 25, 2011

June 25, 2011

Gud Evvning!! I was busy tuday for taking Yogi merchandise order. (just done to have sent out almost all invoices to customers now). But I can not be grumpy about this, I must appreciate that there are people who spend their money for my merchandise. I enjoy this business from designing merchandise to preparing packages.I am very happy when customers let me know they received their order, many of them take photos of what they have got and show me. that's very nice. (great advertising as well, also, so that people who have never bought anything ,or hesitating to order can see that shopping with Yogi shop is OK, safe, not fraud. I'll post the latest Yogi catalog here.
Yogi tote(A) $10(approx 13x13x2.5)

Me using the bag also. of course.  
New Tote (B) $10 (approx 13x13x2.5)
Yogi tee size XL-2 available $8
 Mug, I ordered 7 and 7 people signed up for pre-order list. so far no cancellation. if you would like to purrchase let me know. (imoecat), this is not online shop, you must let me know if you'd like to purrchase,

lemme know XLXL, Yogi
P.S... (my picture)

No comments:

Post a Comment