Monday, July 18, 2011

July 18, 2011 The Yogi Funny photos by Imoe (re-post-random picb)

Gud Evvning. I hate Sunday, and is about to be gone now, I'm happy. I love Monday, 'cause I has nothing to do when most other peeple get busy. Well.. I think I'm gonna post my funny pics by Imoe today.
But first, the Yogi pictre of da day.
The Walgreens robbery.
The  Sexy Mankini
Angelina and Brad adopted a new baby
Christian Siriano picked me for his runway model
Trend 2011~the fat framed glass
If you're new to my world, I think you'll like those funnies. As you see, in my imagination world, I can be anything, and I appear anywhere. don't get mad or don't wonder too much, it's in the imagination world, not real. nobody treat me in funny way in my real world. I have a nice home with responsible purrson, 6 siblings, and yet many fans like you on the internet. I am one of the happiest and luckiest cats in the world.
well. this is all for tuday. See you tomorrrrrroooo. Happy Monday to you, XLXL, Yogi

No comments:

Post a Comment