Saturday, July 9, 2011

July 9, 2011

 Gud Evvning !! updated at night again... I prefer to do thing as early as possible, but this is creating thing, without any idea, it's hard to start and finish. not always guarantee to be able to find a good topic like yesterday. the topic from yesterday was good, many friends learned something. (Tattooed Sphynx cats), and joined the talk on FB.  In fact, Imoe has created my daily funny pic for yesterday with the message.
Mine is drawing by opaque markers on transparent sheet.
 The massage in the pic might be out of point because probably the people who think real tattoo on Sphynx cats are cool may not think of any other way, and doodle on PC is not real. But I wanted to bring the subject anyway.
I've got enough attention by people in the photoshop way..

the original "Wink" photo



Speaking of tattoo on Sphynx, one of my siblings Avee(left) , her spots looks like tattoo.

I only has few spots(one above my XXXL belly)

I've got 4 more Yogi mug order and pack them to ship tuday. I can't believe that people want to buy mugs in summer!! yet total  18 of them sold in a month. strenji... shanQ for furriends who purrchased Yogi merchandise. well, see you tomoroooo, XLXL.... Yogi

No comments:

Post a Comment