Saturday, July 23, 2011

July 23, 2011 " the baby hat on the middle aged man".

 Hellow. It's Saturday, Allow me to write short post for tuday. the article from yesterday has received many compliments, ShanQ. we just try remember the topics many people forget about, and bring it here. 
By the way, the new photos of me from yesterday.. My momsy went to shopping and bought the baby hat... to try it on meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee- the middle aged man in her house!!!
why meee??? this is torturing animal! or torturing a middle aged man!!!  why did she not put this on my siblings... size XS Sphynxes, but why XXXL me??

well, I did not smile at the camera as you see, I was not happpppy.
baby hat on middle aged man



 Strenji...

And these are the photos of me from tuday, the latest.. few hours ago.
still grumpy about the hat, scary paws

Well, see you tomoroooo, XLXL, Yogi.

2 comments:

  1. Yogi, I enjoyed the pictures. You look like a cute little chubby baby in these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Maggie~! How are you? ShanQ fur writing to my blog. glad you enjoy reading my blog. stop by anytime!! XLXL, Yogi and Imoe

    ReplyDelete