Monday, May 2, 2011

#13. My Weekend in UK

Hellow. How are you? How was your weekend? I was in UK to attend the Royal wedding of course. I took some pictures there, so I'd like to show you here today.

 Me waving my paw to the world!! UK citizens cried when they saw me in purrrrson.
 I'm sitting on the wedding dress and relaxing as if I am at home. I'm the Queeen.
I went there to get attention by the world. I am the star everywhere!! nobody else is a star when I am around. I knew the moment the couple would kiss in public was when they would get attention by the world most, I thought I could not miss the opportunity... then I quickly got in between the couple and did this. Ooo I wanted to show you the reaction of the Bride when she opened her eyes!!!

Well, I hink I've scared you enough today. See you tomorrrrrroooooo.
XLXLXL..Yogi

No comments:

Post a Comment