Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's day!!

Hellow! Happy Mother's day!! I reeeelly appreciate my Momsy who adopted me when I was in shelter as a homeless cat. if she did not adopt me, and nobody adopted me then. I might have been not existing in this world now. Like humans, every cats have something special or something good at I believe, so killing unwanted pets is not good.

And I'm gonna post some pics of me in the images of mother today. if you like any, you can print it to make a mother's day card out of your printer.


And this was the latest picture of me by Imoe from the last night.
I applied for the babysitter job yesterday, so I could earn some money to buy my Momsy a gift fur Mother's day, tuday. I know I look scary, so for not scaring the baby purrson,  I wore the purrity bow on my head (since I has no hair to pinch, I glued the bow on my head) and made a funny face to her, but as you see, she got scared and cried. Oh No!

Happy mother's day!! give your mom some purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and massage. See you tomoroooooo.
XLXL... Yogi

No comments:

Post a Comment