Friday, May 6, 2011

Yogi tee on Ebay now!!

Oh Yes, Yogi Tee, I didn't know how many peeple would akshally buy it, so I made only 4...and sold one yesterday. furriends have been asking if their size available and nobody ask for size L!! and I have size L only. 2 of them. so if you can wear size L. you can get it right away.Yogi Tee for Unisex(men's) size L


And this is Ladies style(body fit with shorter sleeves) in size L
Yogi Tee for Ladies size L
Both same picture, but logo in different colors. if you have a question, write me via comments, or if you area furriends with Imoecat on FB, contact her. (or also via Ebay e-mail). I'll donate the part of sales of all my merchandise as I promised. (will report it here and on my fan page on FB each time I make donation).  donation for homeless cats in shelters.

Happy Shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment