Sunday, May 1, 2011

#12. My Beauty Secret (Part2)

 Hellow Furriends!!  Today, I'd like to show you the "Yogi and Furriends" bijiness card furst!!! (Above) designed by ImoeCat. you can tell it's me by its shape. Why I'm  often seen with Burberry items, is because I look like a middle aged man, my furriend ImoeCat said that Middle aged men wear Burberry, so I've stuck to the Brand ever since I heard of dat.


Anyway, I'd like to talk about my hair and skin care today. As I showed you last week, I often visit Japanese Spa (Public Bath style Spa in Japan), and also I visit Beauty Spa regularly for my wrinkle treatment like this.(picture below) :
I am not sure if it has been working, but I'd like myself look better, so I visit every week.

And me at Beauty Salon picture (below):
Oh yes, my hair designer is a famous guy in the business, and his salon is in NYC.

Well, I hope you enjoyed today's topic. Happy Sunday evvybody!! my Daily funny pic will be posted on my Fan paji on Face book later this afternoon as usual,
See you tomorrooooooo XLXLXL...Yogi

No comments:

Post a Comment