Wednesday, May 4, 2011

#15. The Official Yogi Tee

Hellow, Today, I'd like to show you the very furst official merchandise of me here,
The Yogi Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
    This one(above) is Ladies tee with Pink logo and shorter sleeves and slim fit.

   And this one(above) is for men or unisex with blue logo. the picture of me in the tee is the same as ladies one. (me with the Japanese middle aged man in spa).

Not Yet available for public to purchase, soon will be on Ebay. I'll let you know when it's listed on Ebay.

Also we have created business card as I showed last week. (show you again here) my peeple considering to create more.. I'd like to donate some money to homeless furriends in shelters. (I was a homeless cat myself once... abandoned by my previous owner, really).

See you tomoroooo. XLXL..Yogi  

No comments:

Post a Comment