Wednesday, May 11, 2011

#21. Happy Purrsday furiends! From Yogi

 Hellow. How are you? it's rain here in CO today, and chilly. I need many blankets to wrap up my XXXL body to keep myself warm. by the way, I'd like to show you my creation today. I've made purrsday cards for 3 furriends in the last month.
  This was  for my furriend Luna, I'm giving her a balloon(left over from Valentine's day) and stuffed "Yoggy mouse" doll.
 This was for Aragon (Himarayan. boy), I know he is a boy, but so cute on girl cat clothing(he's wearign Tutu borrowed from his sis), so I picked a pretty dress to give him as a gift.(he said he "Faint").
and this was fur my other fluffy furriend Jamaica cat's purrsday.he likes birds, so I gave him the penguin card.
he liked this.

 well. I think I'm gonna take a nap all afternoon. see you tomoroooooo. XLXL... Yogi

No comments:

Post a Comment