Thursday, May 26, 2011

#36.The Yoggy Mouse

Hellow. sorry for late to update today again. this is what I am doing tuday.(photo taken 20 min ago)
It's really difficult for me to write something daily because my 24 hr is "eet-sleep-eet-sleep-bully-eet-sleep(repeat)" mostly, so to entertain you guys, I need to create funny pictures of me daily. here is one of Imoecat(the creator) 's favorite, the Yoggy Mouse, me disguised as Mickey Mouse... strenji...
I think I look pretty much like Micky.

In Burberry pant(some furriends think it's a diaper cover)

The Yoggy  mouse broke the plane.(click the pic to enlarge).

I hope I could visit the Disney land fur vacation 'cause I work hard as you see and also my daily schedule is boring.I want to chase and eet the real Micky mouse in the Disney land.
See you tomorrroooo, XLXL.... Yogi

No comments:

Post a Comment