Friday, May 13, 2011

#23. My Disguise

Hellow. I've updated my blog yesterday as usual with my movie, but Blogger kept showing the message on the page that Blogger is not available all afternoon.. and now the article is gone from my old post listing... strenji..


Sorry about that if you saw error messaji and was unable to see this page yesterday. (the post yesterday was supposed to be #22,  so today is #23).

Anyway, I'm gonna show you my famous disguise.
                                         This is Yogi Penguin
                                          This is Yogggie dogg
This is a Nun. Catholic furriend said Okey to wear to lipstick).


 The Kiss (Paul Stanley make up)  Yogi

Do you like my disguise? if you have an idea that you want me to try, write me. I'm gonna take a nap now, see you tomorooooo. XLXL... Yogi

No comments:

Post a Comment